Your New Home Awaits at Montebello
Plant your roots in the Garden City. St. Catharines is a vibrant city that offers an array of amenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and pride. Surrounded by gorgeous greenspace - trails, waterfronts, waterfalls and more, with close access to the luxury shopping outlets, charming boutiques and restaurants of Niagara-on-the-Lake and tourist fun in Niagara Falls. St. Catharines's downtown has seen a stark revitalization in the last ten years and draws both locals and tourists of it's own with the new First Ontario Performing Arts Centre, many downtown restaurants and breweries and local festivals. The Niagara Region is one of the fastest rising markets in the country, and this is an affordable, stylish opportunity to get in on the boom.
Features & Finishes
- All units to meet or exceed OBC requirements for sound and fire proofing.
- Concrete balcony with tinted glass railing
- Complete premium stackable washer/dryer combination installed
- Stone product composite flooring throughout unit
- Keyless entry digital suite door lock
- Building sensors will recognize your phone/fob when entering the building and will open entry doors automatically
- Recognition of vehicle license plates upon entering the garage?
Reasons to Buy - The GoldFellas' Two Cents
The Niagara Region is one of the fastest growing regions in Ontario, with the average home price appreciating ~11% Year-over-Year from 2019 to 2020. First-time homebuyers from the GTA continue to move to the region due to the significant difference in affordability, offering plenty of employment opportunities due in part to its proximity to the United States border and the Niagara Falls.
- Just 8 Minutes from Brock University, Montebello will be well desired by over 6,000 staff and mature students looking for a fresh accommodation.
- 9 Minutes from the GM Factory which employs over 2,000 workers.
$5,000 with agreement of purchase and sale
5% of purchase price (less $5,000) within 30 days
5% at 180 days
5% at 240 days
|Building Height||5 Storeys|
|Number Of Units||253|
|Unit Size||From 650 sq. ft. To 1200 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Amenities||BBQ Area, Gym Facilities, Social Lounge, Games Room with Fireplace, Underground Garage|
|Deposit Structure||$5,000 with agreement of purchase and sale +|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0.55|
|Address||50 Herrick Avenue|
|Major Intersection||Queenston St & Eastchester Ave|
|Postal Code||L2P 2T9|