Cachet Beamsville: A place for family
Make your home in the scenic winemaking region of Beamsville, a true Ontario treasure, rich in history and located on the Niagara Peninsula. Cachet Beamsville is a family community rich in small town charm, nestled in the heart of wine country. Surrounded by a multitude of transit options and amenities, purchasing a home at Cachet Beamsville is purchasing your ticket to the good life. Making this once in a lifetime opportunity even more exciting, with the purchase of a new home, you will also receive a Developer’s Grant of $10,000 cash to be spent any way you wish. Whether you purchase upgrades, appliances, a hot tub or a vacation with your grant, the possibilities are endless. Make it your own. Read more about what makes the Niagara Region such a great place to invest in here.
Enjoy innovative luxurious interiors features such as:
- 9' ceilings on mail level
- Quality imported ceramic tile in foyer, powder room, kitchen and bathrooms.
- A beautiful gourmet kitchen with quality wood cabinetry
- A spacious kitchen island with flush breakfast bar
- Gorgeous bathrooms with a variety of vanity styles and an acrylic soaker tub.
- Master ensuite features a stand up shower with chrome trim, ceramic tile on walls and ceiling with mosaic flooring.
Your $10,000 developer's grant is waiting for you: Buy a new home and receive $10,000 in cash. Limited time offer.
Take ten thousand dollars and spend it on upgrades, appliances or decorating.
It's yours to spend any way you want... even if you choose to put in a hot tub or go on vacation.
|Number Of Units|
|Unit Size||From 1955 sq. ft. To 2618 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $719,990 To $809,990|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Major Intersection||Ashby Drive & Cherrywood Drive|
|Postal Code||L0R 1B9|