Impossible to Forget, in the Heart of King West
An address, a condo, a lifestyle. Elements of biophilic design have been carefully integrated into the building to support physiological and psychological health. Natural and textured materials in the interior finishing, as well as lush and extensive planting on the rooftop provide a connection to nature, right here in the city.
- The exterior envelope of the building is expertly insulated with glazing that provides sufficient daylight while maintaining energy efficiency.
- All amenity areas are monitored with CO2 sensors to ensure consistently healthy levels of air quality.
- LEED Certified - the most respected green building rating system in the world.
- LED lighting throughout the building. Low maintenance, long lasting and cost-effective.
- Green cleaning of common areas with scent free and chemical free cleaning systems.
- Dedicated resident bicycle parking with direct elevator access.
- Infrastructure provided for easy installation of charging stations for electric vehicles.
- While most buildings only allow seasonal heating or cooling control, the Variable Refrigerant Flow system ensures constant comfort by allowing heating and cooling control in every suite, year round.
$10,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 330 days
5% in 540 days
|Developer||Minto Communities Canada|
|Architects||Sweeny & Co.|
|Expected Completion||Fall/Winter 2022|
|Number Of Units||114|
|Unit Size||From 572 sq. ft. To 1789 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Amenities||Lounge, rooftop terrace, fireplaces, fitness centre and more|
|Deposit Structure||$20,000 on signing +|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0.89|
|Address||123 Portland Street|
|Major Intersection||Portland Street and Adelaide Street West|
|Postal Code||M5V 2N4|